Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Director denies border crossings for "direction Press" in the seizure of truckloads of rotten meat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Director denies border crossings for "direction Press" in the seizure of truckloads of rotten meat Empty Director denies border crossings for "direction Press" in the seizure of truckloads of rotten meat

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2016, 3:14 am

[size=30]Director denies border crossings for "direction Press" in the seizure of truckloads of rotten meat[/size]
    20/12/2016 10:52 | Number of Views: 105
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    He denied the director general of border crossings in the Ministry of Aldkhalih Maj. Gen. Sami Sudanese news that talked about adjusting 11 trucks loaded with rotten meat vector into Iraqi territory.
    Sudanese in an interview for "direction Press" confirmed that a member of the Basra Governorate Council and chairman of the Health and Environment Committee Haidar al-Saadi's comments in the seizure of 11 trucks in the port Safwan border unfounded.
    He added that "since the border Hphoan does not have any breach recalled, adding that" the entry of Ahahanat into Iraq is going according to the controls and security contexts without any breach.
    He was a member of Basra Provincial Council and head of the Health and Environment Committee said yesterday in a statement to the entry of 11 trucks crossed the Iraqi border by since the Safwan border loaded with rotten meat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:36 pm