Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: Discuss the call of the Interior to hold the security file of the capital aft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: Discuss the call of the Interior to hold the security file of the capital aft Empty Parliamentary Defense: Discuss the call of the Interior to hold the security file of the capital aft

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:42 am

Parliamentary Defense: Discuss the call of the Interior to hold the security file of the capital after the elections
    January 23 2018 12:46 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Governor of Zamili[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The head of the Committee on Security and Defense Parliamentary, the governor of Zamili, on Tuesday, that the call of the Ministry of Interior to hold the security file for the capital Baghdad will be discussed after the elections.

Al-Zamili said that "the Ministry of the Interior and through its minister Qasim Araji, announced at his hosting that the ministry is ready to hold the security file," noting that "the Security and Defense Committee did not give an official answer to give the security file in the capital to the Ministry of Interior."
    He explained that "this invitation will be considered after the elections because the situation is critical, so that there is no impact on the voter and the gains of certain quarters."

He pointed out that "when the stability of the security situation will stabilize the country and can hold the internal file of the Ministry of Interior and borders of the Iraqi army." Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji said during his visit to the threshold Husseiniya in Karbala, last Wednesday, the readiness of the Ministry of Interior to receive the security file from the Operations Command In Baghdad and the provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:48 am