Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi: fix the situation comes across legal amendment elections and parties primarily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi: fix the situation comes across legal amendment elections and parties primarily Empty Hammoudi: fix the situation comes across legal amendment elections and parties primarily

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 1:47 am

Hammoudi: fix the situation comes across legal amendment elections and parties primarily

Political Since 12/03/2017 17:15 (Baghdad time)

BAGHDAD - balances News
    He stressed First Deputy Speaker Sheikh Hamoudi, Sunday, the need to give a chance to the forces of powerful and influential figures within the community, stressing the reform of the situation comes across illegal elections and political parties to amend the first place.
    This came in his speech during the hearing held by the Committee the parliamentary institutions of society-sponsored day, to discuss the proposed first amendment to the law of political parties and organizations, according to the statement, received / balances News /, a copy of it, where he Hammoudi, "the importance of amending the law of parties, which would contribute to not allow non powers and influential figures, and the maid of the people to participate in the upcoming elections. "
    He said Hammoudi, said that "the reform of the situation comes across a legal amendment to the electoral and political parties in the first place," expressing his eagerness "to hold another hearing private amend the electoral law to exchange visions and necessary debates that contribute to strengthening the development interests of the people and the unification of views to make it happen," .anthy 29/9 P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:26 pm