Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Monument filtering and sterilizing solar-powered water system in Samawa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Monument filtering and sterilizing solar-powered water system in Samawa Empty Monument filtering and sterilizing solar-powered water system in Samawa

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 1:44 am

Monument filtering and sterilizing solar-powered water system in Samawa

economy Since 03.14.2017 at 09:33 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News
    General Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries has one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals erect a system of filtering and sterilizing solar-powered water at a school for the city of Samawah.
    The director of the Information Center and Public Relations at the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Abdul Wahid Shamari in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the company has installed a system for sterilizing water solar-powered to a school in the town of Samawah," noting that "the company is seeking to use renewable energy in the field processing and sterilizing and filtering water through wells where there was a successful experiment erect system in the rest of the visitors station in Karbala and was intended to provide water. "
    He pointed out that "there are different kinds and the reluctance of the systems and that the choice of the system used at the work site will be in proportion to dissolved salts and other chemical ingredients," adding that "the use of such systems reduces environmental pollution and noise ratio and are considered environmentally friendly and utilized in remote outback city that they lack electricity. "
    To that Authority announced industrial research and development one of the formations and the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, for "get a research team continued its two patents in the design and manufacture of cutters used in the construction of housing units and low cost manufacturing panels reeds laboratory materials adhesive local improved thermal properties and their use for the construction of residential and sessile units cost ".anthy 29 / d 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:28 pm