Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Documents .. [where] published budget, which challenged the government's terms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Documents .. [where] published budget, which challenged the government's terms Empty Documents .. [where] published budget, which challenged the government's terms

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:11 am

History of edits:: 2017/3/16 8:39 • 307 visits readable
    [Where - Baghdad]
    Published by all of Iraq [where] the documents indicating the items that challenged the government's general budget for 2017.
    The document included a paper to communicate with a copy of the petition numbered [17 / Federal / 2017, filed before this court from the defendant [the Prime Minister / in addition to his job on the defendant [House Speaker / in addition to his job.
    She drew close to the importance of restoring the paper reported signed and certified in accordance with the law with a written answer to the lawsuit and bonds in a period not exceeding [15] days from the date of notification under the provisions of Article 2 of the Rules of Procedure of the Federal Court of the Supreme number [1] for the year 2005.
    That triggered a challenge unlike between the government and the House of Representatives, prompting parliament to submit an appeal to challenge the government with the court.
    For his part, called on Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, today, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to an open session of the parliament and direct dialogue on the doors of the financial budget for the exchange in 2017 after accusations yesterday that there is corruption in them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 12:10 pm