Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq begins new consultations with the IMF and the World Bank late next April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq begins new consultations with the IMF and the World Bank late next April Empty Iraq begins new consultations with the IMF and the World Bank late next April

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 4:28 am

Iraq begins new consultations with the IMF and the World Bank late next April

Date: 18/03/2017 10:36
    Iraq IMF

Information / Baghdad ..

Iraq begins a new round of consultations and discussions with the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in Washington DC in late April next.

According to a statement of the Fund at the conclusion of consultations with the Iraqi government in the Jordanian capital Amman on Monday, that "Iraqi authorities and experts of the International Monetary Fund began discussions on the second review of the agreement to prepare the credit, and will continue these discussions in the coming spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in the period between 21-23 April 2017 in Washington, DC. "

The statement added that "the team met during the mission with the Minister of Finance acting Abdul Razzaq Jalil al-Issa, and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq by proxy Ali Mohsen Ismail Keywords, Advisor to the Prime Minister the appearance of favor, and officials from the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Planning, and the Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) and the Central Bureau of Statistics, the Iraqi Central Bank, and representatives of the Kurdistan Regional Government, and the Office of financial supervision. " Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq begins new consultations with the IMF and the World Bank late next April Empty Re: Iraq begins new consultations with the IMF and the World Bank late next April

Post by sassy Sat 18 Mar 2017, 1:47 pm

hum

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:22 pm