Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee: oil licensing rounds handcuffed financial state treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee: oil licensing rounds handcuffed financial state treasury Empty A parliamentary committee: oil licensing rounds handcuffed financial state treasury

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 2:03 am

A parliamentary committee: oil licensing rounds handcuffed financial state treasury

Political Since 19/03/2017 17:59 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News
    He confirmed the legal committee member Zainab Sahlani, Sunday, that the oil licensing rounds affecting the upper interests of Iraq, as well as its importance for future generations, as pointed out that it tied financial treasury of the state financial commitments for the benefit of the contracted companies.
    She Sahlani L / balance News /, "The oil licensing rounds violation of the law, the fact that those tours contracts affecting the upper interests of Iraq as well as its importance for future generations," adding that "these public funds and on the face of the following particular of an important resource such as oil, if not the only one in the country. "
    She added, "The licensing rounds handcuffed public finance treasury large financial commitments contracted to companies in the licensing rounds," indicating that "the investment law authorized the concerned ministry and the concerned authority to reconsider the licenses and contracts for investment rounds decades, as well as the General Budget Law committed the ministry concerned to reconsider the those contracts. "
    She Sahlani, that "the lack of application of those decisions, confirms that there is considerable havoc in the licenses, which deprived the Iraqi people of a lot of money rounds were supposed to come back to him."
    Observers believe the oil regard, that the previous licensing rounds concluded by the Oil Ministry contracts cost the country's "large sums of money," not equal to revenues earned, noting that the ministry does not use academic expertise at the conclusion of those Alacod.anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:52 pm