Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bomb blast kills, wounds 9 civilians fleeing IS-held areas north of Salahuddin

jedi17
    jedi17

Bomb blast kills, wounds 9 civilians fleeing IS-held areas north of Salahuddin Empty Bomb blast kills, wounds 9 civilians fleeing IS-held areas north of Salahuddin

Post by jedi17 Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:03 pm

Families fleeing from the IS-held areas.
    Report Ad

Salahuddin (IraqiNews.com) A security source in Salahuddin Province revealed that nine civilians were either killed or wounded, in a bomb blast that targeted families fleeing Islamic State-held areas, north of the province, Alsumaria News reported on Tuesday.

The source said that five civilians were killed and four others were wounded, this evening, in the explosion of an improvised explosive device, planted by the Islamic State group in the area of Hamrin Mountains, north of Salahuddin.

The explosion was targeting families fleeing the Islamic State-held areas in Hawija District and the surrounding areas, the source added on condition of anonymity.

Furthermore, the source explained that the Islamic State militants planted explosives and bombs to target the families, which are trying to flee on daily basis.

Iraq is witnessing an extraordinary security situation, where ongoing military operations take place to drive out the Islamic State, while the US-led international coalition intensifies its air strikes on the group’s headquarters.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm