Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bomb blast near Salahuddin kills, wounds 6 soldiers

jedi17
    jedi17

Bomb blast near Salahuddin kills, wounds 6 soldiers Empty Bomb blast near Salahuddin kills, wounds 6 soldiers

Post by jedi17 Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:53 pm

[size=39]Bomb blast near Salahuddin kills, wounds 6 soldiers[/size]

by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Feb 6, 2017, 10:50 pm

[size=30][size=56]39[/size]
    SHARES
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Bomb blast near Salahuddin kills%2C wounds 6 soldiers&url=http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/bomb-blast-near-salahuddin-kills-wounds-6-soldiers/&via=IraqiNews_com]Tweet[/url]
    [email=?subject=Check%20out%20this%20site&body=Check%20out%20this%20article:%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqinews.com%2Firaq-war%2Fbomb-blast-near-salahuddin-kills-wounds-6-soldiers%2F]E-mail[/email]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Representational photo.

Salahuddin (IraqiNews.com) A local source in Salahuddin Province revealed that a soldier was killed and five others (4 soldiers and an army officer) were wounded in a bomb blast that targeted an Army Commando patrol, east of the province, Alsumaria News reported on Monday.
    The source said, “This evening, an improvised explosive device exploded, while a patrol of Army Commando was passing in Zangli Village, east of Salahuddin, killing one soldier and wounding five others, including an army officer.”
    “The wounded were transferred to a nearby hospital and the body to the forensic medicine department,” the source added on condition of anonymity.
    Earlier today, Governor of Salahuddin Ahmed al-Jabouri called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to provide protection to the eastern areas of the province.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:46 am