Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and US Secretary of Commerce discuss increasing bilateral investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi and US Secretary of Commerce discuss increasing bilateral investment Empty Abadi and US Secretary of Commerce discuss increasing bilateral investment

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:23 pm

History of edits:: 03.21.2017 18:17 • 51 visits readable
    {Baghdad} Euphrates News Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi {who is visiting Washington now}, and US Secretary of Commerce, increase investment between the two countries.
    A statement by the Office of the al - Abadi, the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of it, that Abadi "received during his visit met with United States Secretary of Commerce and US Wilbur Ross, and also discussed boosting trade cooperation between the two countries and increase investment by US companies and raising obstacles to entry and a number of threads that serve the strengthening of bilateral relations. "
    The Abadi, arrived yesterday to Washington and met with the delegations of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, as well as a meeting with US President Donald Trump as the two sides stressed the comprehensive partnership between Iraq and the US Altdh.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:22 pm