Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"To hoist Kurdish flag in Kirkuk natural matter", Kurdish Presidency

jedi17
    jedi17

"To hoist Kurdish flag in Kirkuk natural matter", Kurdish Presidency Empty "To hoist Kurdish flag in Kirkuk natural matter", Kurdish Presidency

Post by jedi17 Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:58 pm

"To hoist Kurdish flag in Kirkuk natural matter", Kurdish Presidency
    7:49 PM ADMIN
    Arbil/ Iraq TradeLink: Kurdish Presidency regarded hoisting its flag in Kirkuk as "legal and natural",

calling "not to magnify the matter and turn it into internal conflict".

It added that the Kurdish flag was available in Kirkuk before the entry of Da'ish (ISIS) organization.
    "No one has the right to use this issue for special political purposes", it confirmed.

"It is important to preserve the culture of co-existence and brotherhood among the components of Kirkuk province", it elaborated.

On 28 March, 2017, Kirkuk Provincial Council voted to hoist the Kurdish flag beside the Iraqi national flag in the province.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:03 pm