Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vietnam contention on the forefront of China's economic growth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vietnam contention on the forefront of China's economic growth Empty Vietnam contention on the forefront of China's economic growth

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:33 am

Vietnam contention on the forefront of China's economic growth

05/04/2017

The World Bank is expected to increase economic growth in Vietnam over the next three years to 7%, surpassing China, leading in the Asian region, and whose economy growth rate of about 6.5%.

The World Bank said that the economy in Vietnam will record growth in the first quarter of this year, 5.1%, but analysts agency "Bloomberg" expectations are more optimistic, as they expect the growth of its economy by 6.25%.

At the same time, analysts say that the Chinese economy will grow in the first quarter of 2017 by 6.5%, which means that the growth rate in Vietnam approached the Chinese.

Analysts of the World Bank believes that Vietnam will surpass China thanks Alasttmart in infrastructure, and spent Hanoi during the past two years as part of a program for the development of about 5.7% of its gross domestic product, also plans to attract foreign investment in infrastructure projects worth $ 480 billion between 2017 and 2020.

For comparison, the Vietnam's neighbors, such as Indonesia and the Philippines spends about 3% of GDP have on infrastructure development, while, Malaysia and Thailand spends 2% of the size of the local Natgmeha.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158581.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:14 am