Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damluji congratulates the inclusion of the city of Navarre in the archaeological World Heritage List

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damluji congratulates the inclusion of the city of Navarre in the archaeological World Heritage List Empty Damluji congratulates the inclusion of the city of Navarre in the archaeological World Heritage List

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:40 am

Damluji congratulates the inclusion of the city of Navarre in the archaeological World Heritage List

4/10/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah  congratulated the Chairperson of the Committee of Culture and Information MP Maysoon al Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Antiquities on the occasion of the inclusion of the city of Navarre in the ancient province of Diwaniyah to the preliminary list for the World Heritage List of UNESCO.  She commended Damluji, according to a press statement by « the outstanding efforts of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Culture for Tourism and Antiquities, Qais Rashid cultural and national coordinator Qahtan slave - winning United Nations certificate in the management of World Heritage sites, which have played a key role in the marshes and the cities of archaeological file be included in the list of the UNESCO General  last ». Pre - existing and received UNESCO approval and included in the preliminary World Heritage sites to mark the start work file preparation and plans of the necessary administration and was elected third and fifth criterion of the World Heritage criteria for the inclusion of sites because of its Navarre city of outstanding universal value and is a senior religious center of the ancient world. Confirmed aldmlogi support to the Committee of Culture and Information of these national efforts and their willingness to participate until the required inclusion of a group historical site in the World Heritage list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:53 pm