Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq submits major investment projects to British companies 8:51 AM ADMIN

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq submits major investment projects to British companies 8:51 AM  ADMIN   Empty Iraq submits major investment projects to British companies 8:51 AM ADMIN

Post by jedi17 Fri 14 Apr 2017, 8:19 pm

Iraq submits major investment projects to British companies
    8:51 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi Transport Ministry submitted offers for investment in the Greater Fao

Terminal, overlooking the Arab Gulf, and the two railway lines that will connect Iraq with the foreign countries.

The offer was submitted to the Economic Councilor at the British embassy in Baghdad Sara Surour, according to a statement by the ministry.

Greater Fao Terminal has two stages, the first will cover the oil piers and the second is to cover the logistic support behind these piers, the statement added.

The British Rolls Royce shall be informed about the first railway line which will start from Um Qasr to Baghdad and to be extended to Turkey, while the second line will be built from China to Iran towards Iraq to end in Aqaba port, Jordan.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:30 pm