Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria defamed its missiles in the face of the US fleet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria defamed its missiles in the face of the US fleet Empty Syria defamed its missiles in the face of the US fleet

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 10:50 am

Syria defamed its missiles in the face of the US fleet

15/04/2017

Syrian army put the Coast Guard missiles in a state of readiness.

The newspaper "Izvestia" Russian The Syrian army has deployed to the regular Coast Guard, "Rideout" and "Bastion" rocket at the launch sites in response to a US strike on the capillaries base.

The Syrian army also warned that the US Navy, who is in the Mediterranean Sea against approaching the coast of Syria to guide the new strike.

The greatest danger to the American fleet of two batteries "Eachont" missile system of "Bastion" which affect targets 300 km, quickly rushing to 750 meters per second.

Syrian forces also have 18 launchers to launch "Rideout" missile system. The range of "Rideout" missile, about 270 km. Can "Rideout" missile flying at about 1,600 kilometers per hour.

He says strategic expert Ivan Konovalov said the use of Syrian forces to the Coast Guard missiles would inflict large losses of Americans.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159985.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:47 am