Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces quantities of oil exported and the revenue generated over the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces quantities of oil exported and the revenue generated over the past month Empty Iraq announces quantities of oil exported and the revenue generated over the past month

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 3:53 am

Iraq announces quantities of oil exported and the revenue generated over the past month

Date: 04/27/2017 11:48
    Petroleum

Information / Baghdad ..

The Oil Ministry announced on Thursday, for a slight increase in the total exported quantities of crude oil and revenue earned for the month of March compared to last February, indicating that the amount of exports amounted to 101 million barrels, with earnings of $ 766 million and Arbahmilirat.

A spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, in a statement received / information /, a copy of it, that "the total exported crude oil for the month of March, the quantities of oil fields in central and southern Iraq reached 99 million and 500 thousand barrels of revenues amounted to (4 billion and $ 697 million), while total exports from the Kirkuk oil (1) million and 500 thousand barrels earnings of $ ($ 69 million). "

Jihad said that "the price per barrel average (47.188) dollars," noting that "the quantities exported have been downloaded by 32 international companies from different nationalities from the ports of Basra and Khor al-Amaya and buoys unilateralism on the Gulf and Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:58 pm