Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls to counter the threat began to enter from every direction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki calls to counter the threat began to enter from every direction Empty Maliki calls to counter the threat began to enter from every direction

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2017, 2:05 am

Maliki calls to counter the threat began to enter from every direction

Twilight News / Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki said on Thursday the need to adopt a strategy and ideas for a new phase of new growth in the face of growing challenges in the country, calling on the face of foreign intervention projects, which he said had "started to enter from every direction."

Al-Maliki said during a meeting with the elders of the clans of Bani Khalid in Iraq, said that "the next stage requires rallying all efforts in order to continue the progress and construction, after nearing Daesh stage at the end," adding that "Iraq through his career and faced many challenges and was able to go forward thanks his sons and their keenness on the unity of the homeland. "

The vice president of the republic to, according to a statement his office responded to the Twilight News, "the need to adopt a new strategy and different ideas for new growth phase, which increased challenges, and widened ambitions, and expectations rose."

Maliki called the sons of the tribes to "unite and stand against schemes targeting Iraq's unity and bring down the political process," he said, "We are facing major challenges requiring everyone to face with wisdom and realism, and work to promote unity, cohesion and brotherhood, and these meanings are well known to the tribes sons and clans."

He praised "the efforts and sacrifices made by the Iraqi tribes authentic," stressing "the importance of joining the national project and the rejection of sectarianism projects and that there is a strong and coherent among all cohesion," he said. "The biggest challenge is the face of foreign intervention projects that have started to enter from every direction" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:11 pm