Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of the start of the Forum of civil airports in Sulaymaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of the start of the Forum of civil airports in Sulaymaniyah Empty of the start of the Forum of civil airports in Sulaymaniyah

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2017, 3:21 am

of the start of the Forum of civil airports in Sulaymaniyah

Twilight News / Iraqi Transport Minister Kazem Cup Hamami, opened on Wednesday, business forum and local civil airports and companies air cargo and tourism in the city of Sulaymaniyah in the presence of the Minister of Transport in the Kurdistan Regional Government born Paweh Murad and a number of MPs and directors of local airports, and the participation of more than 60 local companies and foreign.

Said Hamami, according to the statement of the Iraqi Transport responded to Twilight News, he said that the forum "will support the steps the ministry at the opening of a civilian airport in each province."

He expressed his happiness Hamami the size of broad participation, stressing that this forum will contribute to the development of air transport in all Iraqi airports.

He noted that the forum will highlight business opportunities for projects aviation infrastructure in Iraq and progress witnessed by the ongoing projects in Iraq, airports, expansion and establishment of new plants, in addition to the best practices in air navigation, security, security, information support, maintenance, and operations and ground services technology management.

The forum of local and international experts in aviation will host to discuss various industry trends that will shape the image of the Iraqi air navigation over the coming years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:16 pm