Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Telegram to the Governor of the Central Bank take the needs of banking companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Telegram to the Governor of the Central Bank take the needs of banking companies  Empty Telegram to the Governor of the Central Bank take the needs of banking companies

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Aug 2013, 11:28 am

Telegram to the Governor of the Central Bank take the needs of banking companies

By: bayyna

Date: Monday, 19-08-13 09: 42 pm

Many citizens began to establish banking companies to mediate in the sale and purchase of foreign currency and paid as part of the requirements of incorporation (500) million and cash deposited except the Registrar. Owners of the companies mentioned have been waiting more than a year but accomplishing routine and some who do not understand labour contexts impede the completion of transactions. Is this a joke? To deposit, you and others dozens of 500 million dinars and sit on the Hill waiting for the unknown. Hey, Governor of the Central Bank's move, people demanding rights.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Telegram to the Governor of the Central Bank take the needs of banking companies  Empty Re: Telegram to the Governor of the Central Bank take the needs of banking companies

Post by weslin3 Mon 19 Aug 2013, 12:06 pm

Whoever bayyna is has a point...Listen to him. Do you want to be a joke?

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:08 am