Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi soldier sniper and artillery shelling targeting Saudi military sites Assir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi soldier sniper and artillery shelling targeting Saudi military sites Assir Empty Saudi soldier sniper and artillery shelling targeting Saudi military sites Assir

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 3:41 am

Saudi soldier sniper and artillery shelling targeting Saudi military sites Assir

21:55 - 05/10/2017

Guenst unit snipers in the People's Committees of the Yemeni army, Wednesday, Saudi soldiers with artillery pounded army positions and Saudi Assir.

He said a military source "march Net" that the unity of snipers in the army and popular committees Guenst Saudi soldiers in the border guard command said, adding that artillery unit bombed Saudi army positions in the Rabuah area.

The army targeted the heroes of the popular committees, on Tuesday, sites and gatherings of the Saudi army in the same area and behind the site investigators injuries smell it directly. / Ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/10/156515/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:05 pm