Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Affairs welcomes international efforts to fight «Daesh»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Affairs welcomes international efforts to fight «Daesh» Empty Foreign Affairs welcomes international efforts to fight «Daesh»

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 3:12 am

Foreign Affairs welcomes international efforts to fight «Daesh»

5/28/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    Iraq welcomed all the international community's efforts to fight gangs organize »Daesh» terrorist efforts, at the same time expressing his thanks for the support given to him in
    This framework.
    The Secretary - General of the North Atlantic Treaty »NATO» Jens Stoltenberg, announced last Thursday that the alliance will join the international coalition that the US - led war against «Daesh» efforts, so hours of the first summit of US President Donald Trump participated in a pre -
    Brussels.
    He said Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari, in a press statement on the sidelines of the international conference on victims of religious and ethnic violence in the Middle East, held in the Spanish capital Madrid recently: «We are dealing with all countries that assist us in eliminating Daesh whether in alliance international, or outside of the international coalition , such as China, Iran, NATO and they send me an invitation, and attended with them, and gave a speech, and they were very interacting, and I am grateful to them all for their support
    for Iraq ».
    And between al - Jaafari that «Mosul was one of three large provinces in the grip of Daesh, are: Salah al - Din, Anbar and Mosul, has liberated Salah al - Din, Anbar, and the greater part of Mosul, leaving only 10 percent of Mosul, and gave her additional time; because gangs Daesh Taatdra civilians. »
    The «Iraqi forces to evacuate civilians who wanted to go out; because they were in danger exhibition, and the security of them Iraqi army safety conditions», explaining by saying »we think about the next step, step after the liberation of Mosul, a re - infrastructure damaged building by Daesh» .
    He praised the Minister of Foreign Affairs «Spain in the international conference on victims of religious violence, ethnic, and I hope to continue, and follow this step until the decisions are applied well».
    The «conference was a wide view of Iraq on the international position towards the rejection of terrorism; because more than eighty personal participated in the conference and contributed to the maturing of the speech against Daesh».
    He explained that «victories are an expression of three facts: Iraqi political discourse unified for all parties, movements, and the unity of the Iraqi armed force , all of the army, the police, the popular crowd, and the Peshmerga forces and the fight against terrorism, and the sympathy of the international community, and the international coalition, and the aid that we've got including
    Spain ».
    On his visit to Spain and his meetings with Spanish officials, explained »We conclude our relations on the basis of economic interests and security; so that they are more established, the strength, has touched understanding, and a willingness on the side of the Spanish more with Iraq 's cooperation, and signed two memoranda of understanding, the first on the promotion and the continuation of political consultations and the second between the Foreign Service Institute, and the exchange of expertise and training of diplomatic cadres
    between the two countries. »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:08 am