Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: America guarantees not to enter Iraq in the cycle of violence in the event of a strike to Sy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: America guarantees not to enter Iraq in the cycle of violence in the event of a strike to Sy Empty Nassif: America guarantees not to enter Iraq in the cycle of violence in the event of a strike to Sy

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2013, 4:35 am

Nassif: America guarantees not to enter Iraq in the cycle of violence in the event of a strike to Syria

By khabaar khaba 43 minutes ago

Brother - Baghdad

MP for the coalition called Free high Nassif Iraqi government to ask the U.S. administration to provide assurances not to enter Iraq in the cycle of violence in the event of directing a military strike against Syria.

She said Nassif in a statement received Agency for News News (et) a copy of it on the U.S. administration to provide real guarantees for Iraq in case proceeded to a military strike against Syria outside the framework of international legitimacy, because that would enter the region in a spiral of new violence, which threatens Iraq's security directly and exacerbates suffered by the turmoil, and this in itself is inconsistent with the terms of the agreement signed between Iraq and the United States.

It also added that a military strike on Syria outside the United Nations, American and step-defined aims to hit the stability in the whole region and not only in Iraq.

Nassif called on the Iraqi government to express Iraq's legitimate concerns about this threat seems that the U.S. may offer it in the foreseeable future, so as to ensure the security and territorial integrity of Iraq and its citizens in the event of the implementation of the United States pedaling.

She hope that for Aitakerr in Syria tragic scenario in which he was Iraq's destruction of infrastructure and government institutions, army and solving the strike for the people instead of directing the system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:09 am