Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi-Syrian agreement to chase Da'ish inside Syrian territories

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraqi-Syrian agreement to chase Da'ish inside Syrian territories Empty Iraqi-Syrian agreement to chase Da'ish inside Syrian territories

Post by jedi17 Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:14 pm

Iraqi-Syrian agreement to chase Da'ish inside Syrian territories
    9:31 AM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Informed sources close to the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) disclosed that there was a pre-agreement between Baghdad and Damascus that will permit the PMFs to enter the Syrian territories to chase and kill Da'ish (ISIS) gunmen.

In the mean time, the anti-Kurdish statements began to increase against these reports, while the US stand rejected the entry of the PMFs into the Syrian territories.

The sources pointed that Premier Haidar al-Ibadi contacted President Bashar al-Asad on this matter to get his approval after Da'ish attacks from Syrian territories against the PMFs inside Iraq.

The Iraqi PMFs is stationed at the Iraqi-Syrian borders in a move to secure the whole border areas and then handed them to the Iraqi army and the police forces.

On the other side, Kurdish Asayish forces at the Syrian Democratic Forces stated that it will "counter Iraqi PMFs if entered the borders into their grounds, pointing that they will not accept the Iranian presence under any circumstances.

It seemed that these statements came following PMFs' intentions to cross the Syrian borders to support the Syrian regular army and its allies.

Iraqi statements pointed that the entry of the Iraqi forces into Syria needs the approval of the Iraqi parliament, because the Iraqi constitution does not permit interference in the affairs of other countries.

Other strategic opinions believe that the geographical land road between Iran and Lebanon, through Iraq and Syria, has become a "fact".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:54 pm