Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq will not fight out of its borders, Premier Ibadi

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq will not fight out of its borders, Premier Ibadi Empty Iraq will not fight out of its borders, Premier Ibadi

Post by jedi17 Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:15 pm

Iraq will not fight out of its borders, Premier Ibadi
    10:43 AM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Amid continued "free" statements that Iraq will chase Da'ish (ISIS) organization out of its border, Premier Ibadi expressed "rejection" that the Iraqi forces will fight outside its territorial limits.

Popular Mobilization Commander Abu Mehdi al-Muhandis stated that his forces will "chase terrorism outside the Iraqi territories if it threatened Iraq or its national security".

During a meeting with some Iraqi clergymen, he stressed that "we do n ot want our sons to participate in the fighting outside our borders and we do not want to destabilize others' security, because our constitution does not permit us to do so".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:30 am