Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Secretary discusses with Chinese Ambassador Iraqi Committee meetings - China Joint

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Secretary discusses with Chinese Ambassador Iraqi Committee meetings - China Joint Empty Foreign Secretary discusses with Chinese Ambassador Iraqi Committee meetings - China Joint

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:42 am

Foreign Secretary discusses with Chinese Ambassador Iraqi Committee meetings - China Joint

Wednesday, August 28 / August 2013 12:34

[Baghdad - where]

Search and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs the Nizar
    الخيرالله, bilateral relations with the Chinese ambassador to Iraq, Ni Jian Multi Iraqi Committee meetings - China joint communiques and the possibility to be held in Baghdad.

Accordin
    g to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today, "The Foreign Ministry Undersecretary for bilateral relations met with Chinese Ambassador to Iraq During the meeting they discussed relations between the two countries and find ways to develop, has also been discussion of the meetings of the Iraqi - Chinese joint, and the possibility to be held in Baghdad.

He added that "the Chinese ambassador invited to attend a conference of the Shanghai expanded to be held in China during the month of May of next year, stressing his country's desire to share Iraq's high-level representation of what constitutes the importance of the regional and international levels."

The statement noted that "the agent via the readiness of the ministry and the Iraqi government to facilitate the granting and renewal of the residence of the Chinese companies operating in Iraq and to overcome the difficulties that hinder their work. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:41 am