Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Iraq (East): America's dream to return to the streets of Iraq .. and pat it impossible fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Iraq (East): America's dream to return to the streets of Iraq .. and pat it impossible fo Empty Deputy for Iraq (East): America's dream to return to the streets of Iraq .. and pat it impossible fo

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2013, 6:34 am

Deputy for Iraq (East): America's dream to return to the streets of Iraq .. and pat it impossible for them!

Orient - Mohammed Saleh: 08/28/13

Deputy for Iraq denied that any of the three presidencies, able to take a decision on (the use of American troops) in accordance with the security agreement. He said that it (just a dream).

The MP Mohammed Nasser deli, that Iraq had a strong army and has ready but it needs to intelligence information.

Q: Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Affairs ruled out the return of U.S. troops to the country.What do you think you are?

A: not to back U.S. forces after graduating, it has made
    ​​efforts to remove them from Iraqi territory, we deputies, politicians and citizens will not accept the re-entry of U.S. troops to Iraq only provided to give information to the security forces, especially that we have forces ready to fight and intern but lacked intelligence. We are with the establishment of a proactive intelligence system to counter terrorist operations.

Q: If so, what new security agreement with the United States?

A: I think it's propaganda only to U.S. forces, but its return to the land of Iraq will not be will not be able any political or parliamentary conclusion of this Convention only to pass the intelligence or the use of consultants or security experts this is that my belief in the security agreement, but their return to Iraqi territory Bdbapthm and Hmrathm that were roaming in the streets and in violation of human rights, it can not be receiving, especially because we did not give Kprlman as well as the Iraqi people any passes the approval of the Convention for the return of U.S. troops to Iraq.

Q: It is said that Washington is seeking to sign a new framework agreement ensures a rapid intervention or presence on the ground even if intelligence?

A: America's hopes and dreams. Everyone wishes and dreams. I'd say that the distant dream on Washington to regain what it was in the past, after the occupation of Iraq and has done breakthrough and a violation of human rights. As for the Iraqi people, I think that the decision in his hand. Will not post any of the three presidencies to give other rule or agreement for the return of U.S. troops into Iraq but are dreams and wishful thinking.

Q: Are you associated with everything the danger of al-Qaeda, or are there other things have not been announced?

A: It is not only al-Qaeda, Valium no rule of militias and foreign agendas and economic neglect of the project in the country. With regard to the Iraqi people or the citizen note the non-completion of the wheel or economic security as a result of the presence of foreign agendas broadcast toxins into Iraq, and even agriculture and water intervening, they want Iraq is the product of something, in order to keep consumer, neighboring nations of taking advantage of this situation.

Iraq today does not have safe food and safe and protective. All of this leads the result to the process of consumption only and is not productive and that the economic reality of danger for Iraq universe today do not have confounded Astaratejaa of wheat and barley, despite the presence of harvest two months ago, but if you got a disaster Kvadhanat or epidemic will not be Iraq can withstand even one month, it does not have confounded strategically or food, nationally or economically.

We in the Commission on Water and Agriculture Parliamentary we addressed the responsible parties and the Supreme Committee for Agriculture that there is no food security is as important as the security of the citizen, and more areas infested with violence are the areas where there are no job opportunities for citizens and the existence of space for the young man, and I think that the terrorist groups go to Hola ordinary citizens and begin washing their brains statements and acts of sectarian and thus lead to the domination of countries in the region on Iraqi soil from all sides and not the security aspect as well as in economic terms to the Iraqi people.

Q: What is the feasibility of the security agreement is an American military intervention settled the dispute in favor of the government security forces?

A: The security forces did not lose the battle until now, but as long as there is terrorism has to be that there will be a loss but the loss you was the defeat of the security forces or given sites in the province of certain or fell another province, it will not be as small pockets, but say that it was due to the lack of information or non-ratification of the information to the existence of a barrier between the security forces and citizens.

We want to strengthen this cooperation and bridging the gap with citizens and restore safety between the citizen and the security services that the source of information is a citizen, in order to rely on the source of the information must be secure citizens as well as citizens by faith the security services and more are lacking information Astkharatneh and thus directed plans successful and less losses , Vqguatna security forces are ready to deal with fighting and defense, but lacking as well as some advanced weapons and we are agreements from Russia and the United States to buy weapons, as well as buying weapons, air, sea and thus provide them with weapons, information and technology, it is the struggle with terrorism, and our Army fighters and people of unknown strength and patience and faith in the cause of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:18 am