Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Fayyad: The return of "da'ash" has become impossible after the severe blows in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayyad: The return of "da'ash" has become impossible after the severe blows in Iraq Empty Fayyad: The return of "da'ash" has become impossible after the severe blows in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jul 2019, 3:02 pm

Fayyad: The return of "da'ash" has become impossible after the severe blows in Iraq

18:20 - 05/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The National Security Adviser, head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Faleh al-Fayyad, said on Friday that there is no future for the organization " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " the terrorist after the severe blow he received, adding that the defeat of the terrorist organization will be fully dedicated.
    He said al - Fayad , in an interview with "Al - Jazeera" and followed / information /, said that " there isno future for the organization [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after the terrorist blow the blow at the hands of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and popular crowd , " noting that "not gripped the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] victory nothing but what is happening in Syria."
    Fayyad added, "We are facing the pockets and remnants of an entity defeated and will devote its defeat in full," noting that "the people of the liberated areas have become immunity and the guarantee of non-return is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:12 pm