Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: It Is Impossible For Abd Al-Mahdi To Return To The Position Because He Is Rejected Popularly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: It Is Impossible For Abd Al-Mahdi To Return To The Position Because He Is Rejected Popularly Empty Deputy: It Is Impossible For Abd Al-Mahdi To Return To The Position Because He Is Rejected Popularly

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 2:46 am

Deputy: It Is Impossible For Abd Al-Mahdi To Return To The Position Because He Is Rejected Popularly And Politically
    On January 15, 2020

The Independent ... Member of Parliament Ali Al-Budeiri stressed that it is impossible for the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to return to the position again in light of the popular and political rejection.
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [size]
    Al-Badiri said in a statement to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper, which was followed by the " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " today, Wednesday, that the meeting between the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr, and the leader of the Al-Fath coalition, Hadi Al-Amiri, in the Iranian city of Qom, "he did not reach any solutions regarding the crisis of choosing the new prime minister because of the continuing differences."
    With regard to efforts to support the survival of Abdul-Mahdi for the coming period, Al-Badiri believes that “this matter is impossible, and this cannot be accepted with the presence of a large popular and political rejection of the survival of Abdul-Mahdi, and the authority of Najaf’s reference to that matter as well.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:12 am