Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Operations announces near the launch of a security operation to curb tribal conflicts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Operations announces near the launch of a security operation to curb tribal conflicts Empty Basra Operations announces near the launch of a security operation to curb tribal conflicts

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 9:40 am

Basra Operations announces near the launch of a security operation to curb tribal conflicts

In the security  of June 17, 2017 Comments on the Basra Operations announces near the launch of a security operation to curb tribal conflicts closed  14 visit

Basra Operations Command confirmed near the launch of large-scale military operation in the province to establish security and disarm the clans and reduce the phenomenon of armed tribal conflicts after strengthening the conservative military Baktat from outside the city to supplement this process, which will include the general areas of the province.
    Commander of the Basra Operations Lt. Gen. Jamil Al Shammari said in a press statement that the full force will be in the province of Basra early next July to launch after a massive military operation with the participation of army aviation in order to establish security and stability in the province and disarm the clans and prevent any manifestations of conflicts clan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:17 am