Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi to Mohammed bin Salman: Iraq is not a party to the tragedies of the region, but part of the me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi to Mohammed bin Salman: Iraq is not a party to the tragedies of the region, but part of the me Empty Abadi to Mohammed bin Salman: Iraq is not a party to the tragedies of the region, but part of the me

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:22 am

Abadi to Mohammed bin Salman: Iraq is not a party to the tragedies of the region, but part of the meeting

Date of release: 2017/6/20

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi discussed in his residence in Mecca yesterday evening Crown Prince and Saudi Defense Minister Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz, the cooperation against terrorism and the promotion of bilateral relations and common interests that serve the Iraqi and Saudi people.
    "Abbadi also discussed with Prince Mohammed bin Salman investment opportunities in the fields of energy, agriculture and industry, as well as security cooperation and countering the threat of terrorism," a statement from the prime minister's office said.
    Abadi noted that "the region is experiencing great tragedies can be solved with cooperation and assistance, and the Arab and Islamic nation must have a role in construction, reconstruction and development,
    Stressing that "the direction of Iraq not to be a party to conflicts, but a part of the factors of stability and convergence."
    "Saudi Arabia and Iraq have common challenges and risks," he said. "The extremism is compounded by a series of complex events, including the instability of some countries, but the Kingdom is optimistic about Iraq's work and direction, and it will go a long way through the coordination council between the two countries."
    He added that "Iraq has the potential to succeed more than the Kingdom, and from a distinct location and distinctive minds and rivers, and that the Kingdom is ready to stand with him, as there is no real differences between them and Iraq," said the cooperation between the two countries is an important turning point in the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 4:07 pm