Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, Mohammed Bin Salman and Trump are among the 100 most influential figures in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi, Mohammed Bin Salman and Trump are among the 100 most influential figures in the world Empty Abadi, Mohammed Bin Salman and Trump are among the 100 most influential figures in the world

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Apr 2018, 2:45 am

Abadi, Mohammed Bin Salman and Trump are among the 100 most influential figures in the world
    April 20 2018 3:24 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi and Mohammed bin Salman[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Time magazine reported its annual list of the 100 most influential figures in the world, including Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

As usual, varied spheres of influence and influence of the famous list of people, including politicians, artists and entrepreneurs of different nationalities, according to "Euro News".

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was also on the list, including politicians such as President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macaron, as well as Chinese President Xi Jinping. 
    One of the most prominent stars this year is Mexican filmmaker Guillermo del Toro, who won this year's Oscar for "The Chip of Water" and American singer Jennifer Lopez.

The criteria for selecting the list's personalities do not depend on the size of the wealth or influence enjoyed by world figures, but focus on the most influential figures on the lives of large numbers of people around the world, the magazine said.

Bin Salman's political role has grown since he took office last summer, overseeing the administration of the country's most important political, economic and cultural files since then.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 5:30 pm