Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri sets July 4, the date of the next legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri sets July 4, the date of the next legislative term Empty Jubouri sets July 4, the date of the next legislative term

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 3:22 am

Jubouri sets July 4, the date of the next legislative term

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

The President of the House of Representatives, Salim al-Jubouri, on Tuesday evening, it was identified July 4 the next legislative term appointment, noting that the chapter will evaluate the work of the parliamentary session at its current session.

He called al-Jubouri, a journalist in Baghdad during the Conference:, the Committee of Experts to choose a new election because the current Commission will end its work, noting the next legislative term will begin on the 4th of July next.

He noted that "the next legislative term will evaluate the work of the parliamentary session at its current session."

On the other hand, al-Jubouri announced that the conference will be held with the participation of the Iraqi opposition in Baghdad, the middle of next July.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 1:57 am