Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The representative of Britain's Queen commends the Iraqi relations between the two peoples and the B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The representative of Britain's Queen commends the Iraqi relations between the two peoples and the B Empty The representative of Britain's Queen commends the Iraqi relations between the two peoples and the B

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Sep 2013, 12:14 pm

The representative of Britain's Queen commends the Iraqi relations between the two peoples and the British

09/03/2013 10:52 AM

Commended the representative of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II (Susan Creek) on the depth and strength of relations between the Iraqi people and the British and praised Susan transformations that has gripped Iraq in terms of democracy and institution-building.
    This came through the provision of Shield of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers by the Assistant Secretary-General for the ministries and provinces Rahman Issa Hassan during his attendance at the annual Festival of the Iraqi community in the city of Manchester.
    As the Deputy Secretary-General Secretariat shield for each of the Mayor of the City of Manchester Naim Hassan and the High Commissioner of Police Tony Lloyd presence of the Director General of the Department of Citizens Affairs and Public Relations Mohammed Taher al-Tamimi.
    This art exhibition was held for a number of artists Iraqis events within the festival, which is held annually the Iraqi community has voiced in Manchester thanks to respond to their suggestions and requests and follow Affairs Department, citizens and public relations of their cases with formal institutions.
    The Iraqi community in Britain has contributed actively to build bridges of trust with the perimeter Iraq, Arab and international contribution in the investment projects for the construction and reconstruction of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:38 am