Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Larijani: Washington supports manipulating terrorism and fight it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Larijani: Washington supports manipulating terrorism and fight it Empty Larijani: Washington supports manipulating terrorism and fight it

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:22 am

Larijani: Washington supports manipulating terrorism and fight it

28/06/2017

The head of the Iranian parliament, Ali Larijani, today, that Washington is manipulating terrorism in the Middle East region to achieve reconciling, not in the fight.
    Larijani during the heads of the parliaments of Eurasia meeting in the capital of South Korea, said that "there are countries such as the United States and other regional countries claim to be fighting terrorism, but at the moment it is clear that it supports terrorism by various means. The United States is manipulating terrorism and fight him," stressing the need for parliaments strengthen the fight against terrorism and Eurasian security.
    Larijani said that Iran "supports the work carried out by the Syrian government against terrorism, and stresses the essential role that the Syrian people, who must decide their own destiny to play."
    On the subject of US sanctions, Larijani said that "the Council of the recent Senate resolution imposing sanctions on institutions and members of the Iranian and Russian we consider to be inconsistent with the obligations of the United States in accordance with international law, and indicates the illegality of interference in the affairs of other countries", calling for a regional mechanism to prevent taking such decisions.
    Embracing the South Korean capital Seoul , a meeting of the heads of parliaments held in Eurasia with the participation of representatives of 26 countries, including three European countries are the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Russia. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170428.html

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:38 am