Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The crisis is on the rise: the boycott countries are canceling their demands and Qatar is threatenin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The crisis is on the rise: the boycott countries are canceling their demands and Qatar is threatenin Empty The crisis is on the rise: the boycott countries are canceling their demands and Qatar is threatenin

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 2:22 am

The crisis is on the rise: the boycott countries are canceling their demands and Qatar is threatening new sanctions

Release Date: 2017/7/7

The four Arab states boycotting Qatar said Doha's rejection of its demands was proof of its links to the "terrorist" groups and would take new measures against them.
    Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain issued a joint statement by state media in the four countries on Thursday, saying the 13-list list was void and would take new political, economic and legal measures against Qatar.
    The four countries said the Qatari government had sabotaged diplomatic efforts to resolve the dispute and its rejection of the demands underscored its continued attempt to sabotage and undermine security and stability in the region.
    The actions taken by the four countries were aimed at the Government of Qatar, not its people. The countries did not give details of when the new steps would be announced or what would happen.
    The foreign ministers of the four countries met in Cairo on Wednesday after a 10-day deadline to implement their demands, describing Doha's response as "negative" and lacking content.
    Since last month, Qatar has severed diplomatic ties and links with Qatar, accusing it of supporting terrorism. Doha denies the charges.
    Among the demands for Qatar were the suspension of support for the Muslim Brotherhood, the closure of the Al-Jazeera satellite channel, the closure of a Turkish military base in Doha and the reduction of relations with Iran.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:48 pm