Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar will hand over to Kuwait tomorrow its response to the demands of the boycott countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar will hand over to Kuwait tomorrow its response to the demands of the boycott countries Empty Qatar will hand over to Kuwait tomorrow its response to the demands of the boycott countries

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:21 am

Qatar will hand over to Kuwait tomorrow its response to the demands of the boycott countries

Release date: 2017/7/2

Qatar's Foreign Minister will formally hand over to the Emir of Kuwait on Monday his country's response to demands by Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries for Qatar to end its support for terrorism, Qatar News Agency reported.
    The agency did not say what the response was.
    Qatar's deadline for Qatar to respond to its demands expires on Sunday night.
    Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt have submitted to the Qatari authorities a list of 13 demands, which are required to be implemented as a condition for ending the siege on Doha. Among the most prominent demands are the reduction of diplomatic relations with Iran; the closure of the Turkish military base in Qatar; Terrorist organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qa'ida and al-Qaeda.
    These countries have entrusted the Qatari authorities with 10 days to implement these demands, pledging to take further action against Doha if they refuse to do so. This deadline ends on Monday (July 3rd).
    Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani called the demands "unrealistic and hostile to the region and considered null and void."
    "We had to conclude that the purpose of the deadline was not to deal with the issues listed, but rather to press Qatar to give up its sovereignty, which we will not do," he said.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:53 am