Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Honoring the Ministry of Oil in a global conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Honoring the Ministry of Oil in a global conference Empty Honoring the Ministry of Oil in a global conference

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 2:55 am

Honoring the Ministry of Oil in a global conference

7/10/2017 1:40

Baghdad / morning
    awarded the Chinese Topko Foundation and the Center for the development of fire eternal and oil development and the Iraqi Oil Ministry shield outstanding participation in the Seventh World Congress of the oil and oil equipment , which was held recently in China.
    It has been awarded Iraqi Oil Minister Ali Jabbar Allaibi senior agent of the Ministry of Hassan Fayyad Shield World Congress and a message of thanks and appreciation for the role of the distinguished Iraqi delegation during the conference.
    He was the director of eternal fire center Alaa al - Asadi to hand over shields and gift conference Makraman.oiqdm shield participation outstanding only one participating country and in this conference participated 65 countries and the company organizing committee and the selection of the Iraqi delegation to obtain the supervisor of honor has represented Iraq at the Seventh World Congress of Oil oil equipment and a high - level ministerial delegation head , Director General of the North gas full Aref.
    The Iraqi delegation was delivered written thanks and appreciation from the World Conference on the role of Iraq prominent on the world stage in the oil sector.
    Asadi said that the world is aware of the importance of Iraq between the countries of the oil world and the large volume of work to the extent absorbed most of the international companies efforts, pointing out that the world effort dedicated to the oil sector recognizes the need for Iraq to cooperate with the best companies with advanced technologies in all oil operations required by the stages production
    all.
    And the importance of rapprochement between Iraq and international companies because Iraq is on the verge of a great work phase and expand the interest of the volume of crude oil by dealing with him.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=140368

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:29 am