Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper reveal the cause of the outbreak of the Gulf crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper reveal the cause of the outbreak of the Gulf crisis Empty US newspaper reveal the cause of the outbreak of the Gulf crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 3:29 am

US newspaper reveal the cause of the outbreak of the Gulf crisis

The newspaper "The Washington Post," the US, for US intelligence officials as saying that "the UAE was behind the breakthrough national government and media sites and publication of a false statement attributed to the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani."

She said that "US intelligence officials learned last week after analyzing new information, that senior UAE officials discussed on 23 May last of this plan and its implementation. ".

The newspaper added, according to US officials, it is "unclear whether the UAE carried out the operation itself or carried out by others at the request of the UAE.".

The statement attributed to the Emir of Qatar, published through the agency "Qena" Qatar on 24 Oaaralamadi, and then deleted the IAEA statement, it announced a breakthrough by hackers.

The statement said that "his country has constant contact with Asiraial..oaaran major power and not escalation with interest and it is with a regional weight and" Islamic "state can not be ignored, calling not escalation Maha.oasfa Hezbollah in Lebanon as a resistance movement.

A few days later, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the UAE and Egypt severed relations with Qatar, accusing it of supporting terrorism and destabilize the region.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm