Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the withdrawal of five billion dinars from one of the banks of Tikrit .. And send "4" bil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of the withdrawal of five billion dinars from one of the banks of Tikrit .. And send "4" bil Empty Details of the withdrawal of five billion dinars from one of the banks of Tikrit .. And send "4" bil

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2017, 3:17 am

Details of the withdrawal of five billion dinars from one of the banks of Tikrit .. And send "4" billion to Arbil and a billion to Baghdad !!

20-07-2017 04:38 PM    Readers

Baghdad News -

MP Mishan Jubouri, on Thursday, the withdrawal of 5 billion dinars from one of the banks in Tikrit of the money of the displaced and smuggling to Erbil and Baghdad.

Jubouri said in a statement on his personal page 'Facebook', was this morning disbursement of a five-billion-dinar instrument from Rafidain Bank, Tikrit branch of the funds allocated for the resettlement of displaced persons and the signature of the governor of Salahuddin ruled and dragged by the rule of law '.

"Four billion of them have been sent to Arbil in shady official cars, some of which go to the Ministry of Defense via the Qayyarah road, Makhmour, and Mallar, which is also sent to Baghdad with an armored and shaded Landgrouzer."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:26 pm