Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov: Washington wants to fold what we have in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov: Washington wants to fold what we have in Syria Empty Lavrov: Washington wants to fold what we have in Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 3:19 am

Lavrov: Washington wants to fold what we have in Syria

23/07/2017 

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov expressed his surprise at the CIA Director's speech on the contrasting objectives of Moscow and Washington in Syria. He said in an interview with NBS that the director of the CIA, Mike Pompeo, said in a press interview that the objectives of Russia and the United States in Syria are different.
    In response to a query, he said Russia's goal was to obtain a port whose waters would not freeze in the Mediterranean Sea. I thank him for recalling that the port is not frozen. But I have read that the United States has 10 bases on Syrian territory.
    "This means that Mr. Pompeo wants the same thing we want in Syria. "But he wants something bigger," he said.
    He added that Russia does not conceal its two bases in Syria from anyone, stressing that the two bases are working on the basis of agreements signed with the Syrian government, and explained: "The task of these two bases is to fight terrorists in Syria frequently."
    He said the United States was trying to keep quiet and not to speak publicly about its bases in Syria. "It is clear to everyone that the existence of these bases in Syria lacks any legal basis."
    Asked if Moscow opposed US bases in the country, Lavrov said: "No, I do not oppose the existence of US bases in Syria, provided Americans withdraw their illegal presence in the Syrian Arab Republic because they came uninvited, and that is what sets them apart from us." .
    On the future of the foreign military presence in Syria, he said that "after the defeat of the terrorist groups and reaching an agreement that suits all the ethnic and sectarian groups in the country, Damascus will be the only one that can make the legitimate decision on the presence of foreign military and foreign bases."
    Commenting on the compatibility or differing objectives of Russia and the US in Syria, Lavrov stressed that «always starts from the match goals in terms of achieving the main tasks, which lies in the fight against terrorism and organizational uprooting urging and the front of the victory and their sisters in the Syrian territory, in addition to the implementation of agreements on Political settlement on the basis of UN resolution 2254, which clearly states that only the Syrians have the right to self-determination. "

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173768.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:17 pm