Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov: Washington violated the sovereignty of Syria and the complexity of the task of combating ter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov: Washington violated the sovereignty of Syria and the complexity of the task of combating ter Empty Lavrov: Washington violated the sovereignty of Syria and the complexity of the task of combating ter

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:02 am

Lavrov: Washington violated the sovereignty of Syria and the complexity of the task of combating terrorism

21:50 - 22/06/2017

It confirmed the Russian Foreign Ministry on Thursday that Washington violated the sovereignty of Syria and the complexity of the task of combating terrorists.

Said Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during a telephone conversation with his US counterpart Rex Tillerson, that "attempts to put pressure on Russia through sanctions sterile."

Lavrov pointed to the presence they are pressing Russia through these attempts, which Washington resorted her again on June 20.

He stressed that these attempts put the overall difficult relations already between Moscow and Washington in grave danger.

On the other hand, Lavrov told his US counterpart that Washington violated the sovereignty of Syria and the complexity of the fight against the terrorists and to achieve significant progress on the issue of the settlement of the Syrian crisis, calling on the United States to abide by previous agreements on Soeria.anthy / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/22/169365/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:43 am