Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Photos: Several brigades renew their allegiance to Ahrar al-Sham

jedi17
    jedi17

Photos: Several brigades renew their allegiance to Ahrar al-Sham Empty Photos: Several brigades renew their allegiance to Ahrar al-Sham

Post by jedi17 Sun 23 Jul 2017, 8:04 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jul 23, 2017, 6:31 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    Members of Ahrar al-Sham militia.

Report Ad

Idlib (Syria News) A number of militias and brigades have renewed their allegiance to Ahrar al-Sham Movement and its leader, Abu Ammar al-Omar, Qasioun News reported on Sunday.

The news portal reported that the renewal of allegiance came after the latest disputes between the movement and Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham that extended to several areas in the northern and western countryside of Idlib, and ended after signing an agreement between the two sides.

The militias and brigades that renewed the allegiance are belonging to areas of Qunitra, Daraa, Sahl al-Ghab in Hama and Idlib.

It is noteworthy that media sources belonging to Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham denied that the agreement requires any merger, after the news that claimed that Ahrar al-Sham and Gay’at Tahrir al-Sham agreed to form a new military militia consists of the two parties.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:31 pm