Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Law: One dispute impeding the adoption of the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Law: One dispute impeding the adoption of the election law  Empty Member of Parliamentary Law: One dispute impeding the adoption of the election law

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 4:09 am

Member of Parliamentary Law: One dispute impeding the adoption of the election law

09:08 - 24/07/2017

Revealed a member of the Legal Committee of Representatives Hassan Turan, on Monday, the agreement of most of the political blocs to approve the law of local elections, indicating that the only remaining dispute is regarding the elections in Kirkuk province.

"The political blocs and the parliamentary legal committee have completed all the amendments related to the law of local elections in preparation for submission to the House of Representatives for a vote," Turan said in a statement.

"The only remaining dispute is the holding of elections in the province of Kirkuk, where the Kurds insist not to give the province a situation, especially as the Arabs and Turkmans remained insistent on their own status after the demographic change that occurred after 2003."

Turan called on parliament to "proceed with the legislation of the law and rely on the amendment of the law provided by the government to grant Kirkuk a special status." Finished 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:59 am