Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 controversial points impeding the passage of the election law know it?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

4 controversial points impeding the passage of the election law know it? Empty 4 controversial points impeding the passage of the election law know it?

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2017, 4:10 am

[size=30]4 controversial points impeding the passage of the election law know it?[/size]
    09/11/2017 08:32 | Number of readings: 187
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

Revealed the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives, the most prominent points that hinder amendments to the election law. "
    The Committee member, Farah Al-Sarraj said during a press statement followed by "Trend Press" on Thursday that the election law witnessed four points of disagreement in the House of Representatives, pointing out that "the points of disagreement were to determine the legal age of the candidate and academic achievement and dual nationality in addition to the replacement of members."
    She added that "there are differences over the legal age of candidates, where some MPs called him to be 25 years and others asked for 40 years," explaining that "the parliamentary legal committee agreed to be the age of candidate for the Iraqi parliament 30 years."
    She pointed out that "there is another point of contention related to the issue of replacement of members of the House of Representatives," noting that "the Commission has included within the electoral law so as not to be a new law entitled Replacement of members of the House of Representatives."
    The legal committee had confirmed earlier this month, "The new electoral law will see a lot of amendments."
    Committee member MP Hassan al-Shammari said that "there is a restriction in the election law, which stipulates that candidates of dual nationality should not be accepted," adding that "the other nationality enables the official to escape abroad to the country of the other who gave him citizenship, Prosecute him ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:42 am