Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IBBC Networking Reception in Dubai

jedi17
    jedi17

IBBC Networking Reception in Dubai Empty IBBC Networking Reception in Dubai

Post by jedi17 Tue 25 Jul 2017, 8:40 pm

IBBC Networking Reception in Dubai
    July 25, 2017 in Construction & Engineering In Iraq, Investment, Iraq Banking & Finance News, Iraq Industry & Trade News, Iraq Oil & Gas News, Iraq Public Works News, Security
    On Tuesday 1 August, 2017, the Iraq Britain Business Council (IBBC) will hold its first networking event in Dubai.

The event follows the appointment of Vikas Handa (pictured) as IBBC UAE representative. Vikas intends to host regular networking events in the UAE for IBBC members and companies that are interested in working in Iraq.

Since last year IBBC has committed itself to have a stronger presence in the UAE which is generally seen as the major platform for international business operating in Iraq.

IBBC participated in ADIPEC in 2016 and successfully organised its first conference in Dubai in December of the same year. The organisation is now set to further expand its activities in the United Arab Emirates to bolster trade with Iraq at this crucial time for the country and the wider region.

The event will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre. It is sponsored by Amec Foster Wheeler and several IBBC members, including Petronas and BP, will make informal comments about their operations in Iraq. IBBC Deputy Chairman and Iraq Representative, Mr Rasmi Al Jabri and IBBC Managing Director, Mr Christophe Michels, will be in attendance.

Companies that are not part of IBBC but would like to learn more about business opportunities in Iraq can register their interest in attending this event by emailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Source: IBBC)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:31 am