Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian fighters will be provided with "laser protection" that smelts enemy missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian fighters will be provided with "laser protection" that smelts enemy missiles Empty Russian fighters will be provided with "laser protection" that smelts enemy missiles

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2017, 3:55 am

Russian fighters will be provided with "laser protection" that smelts enemy missiles

21:20 - 27/07/2017

Sixth-generation Russian fighters will get laser protection, which will melt enemy missiles by destroying their guided heads.

"We already have laser protection systems for fighters and helicopters, and now we're talking about a new area of ​​protection," said Vladimir Mekhiev, deputy general manager of RADIO Technologies. "The laser would destroy the guided missile attackers.

"The new generation of combat aircraft will be equipped with photon radar and electronic guided ammunition, and the squadron will consist of 3 fighter jets," he said.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/27/179372/

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:47 pm