Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran discuss transport development and return to the 1975 agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran discuss transport development and return to the 1975 agreement Empty Iraq and Iran discuss transport development and return to the 1975 agreement

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 9:46 am

Iraq and Iran discuss transport development and return to the 1975 agreement

29/07/2017 12:55 | Number of readings: 25 f

Trend Press / Baghdad
    Transport Minister Kazem Vajan al-Hamami discussed on Saturday with Iranian Defense Minister Hussein Dehqan the contribution of his country's civilian companies in developing the reality of transportation in Iraq.
    "Minister of Transport Kazem Venjan al-Hamami met with Iranian Defense Minister Hussein Dehqan at his ministry's headquarters and several issues of interest to the two friendly countries were discussed," a statement issued by the Ministry of Transport said.
    He pointed out that "this meeting is an update of the talks with Iranian companies involved in the manufacture of ships and civil ships belonging to the Iranian Ministry of Defense, indicating that" the formation of the Iraqi-Iranian committee was put forward to deepen the bonds of cooperation in various areas, especially transport, "He also proposed to return to the border agreement between the two countries signed in 1975. For his part, Dehqan expressed his initial agreement on this and will be presented to the Iranian Foreign Ministry."
    For his part, the Iranian minister expressed his admiration for Al-Hamami's professionalism and his active movement, pointing out that the Iranian government and the Iranian people are friendly with this friendly country and stand with him at all times and circumstances. The Iranian minister conveyed words of friendship, appreciation and respect to the people. All of Iraq on the occasion of the impressive victories over the gangs of the terrorist Da'ash, wishing the return of Iraq to its past given the strategic position and abundant goods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:46 am