Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Human Rights Council elects Iraq's representative to the United Nations as part of the advisory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Human Rights Council elects Iraq's representative to the United Nations as part of the advisory  Empty The Human Rights Council elects Iraq's representative to the United Nations as part of the advisory

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2023, 7:29 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Baghdad - IQ  

The Human Rights Council approved at the end of the 52nd session the appointment of the members of the advisory group of the Human Rights Council, which consists of representatives of the five regional groups of the United Nations, including the Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations Office at Geneva, Abdul Karim Hashim Mustafa for the Asia Group. and the Pacific Ocean.

A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs indicated that the membership of the advisory team will extend from April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024. The advisory

team, which consists of five members, is responsible for examining the lists of candidates, interviewing mandate-holders from special procedures (special rapporteurs, independent experts, and working group members), and presenting Names proposed to the President of the Human Rights Council for approval by the Council at the end of each session.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 4:09 pm