Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement with the company invested in the field of Ahdab on controversial points on guarantee the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement with the company invested in the field of Ahdab on controversial points on guarantee the  Empty Agreement with the company invested in the field of Ahdab on controversial points on guarantee the

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:51 am

Agreement with the company invested in the field of Ahdab on controversial points on guarantee the rights of Iraqi workers

Date of release: 2017/8/7

(Wassit: Euphrates News) The Chairman of the Committee on Energy in the Council of the province of Wasit Amal Aqaili held a deliberative meeting with representatives of the Central Oil Company and the investor side the guarantors to meet the Chinese Oasis company invested in the oil field Ahdab obligations to the people of the province in accordance with the terms of the contract with the Ministry of Oil Which relate to the employment of workers and the allocation of financial benefits for workers and the amounts of social protection.
    "The meeting was held with the director general of the Central Oil Company Ismail Alwan Abboud and the delegation accompanying him, and discussed all the topics related to the work of the company and the way to overcome the obstacles to the problems that accompany the work," said Aqaily in a statement received by the Euphrates News Agency.
    She pointed out that the mechanisms of work and the most important steps that must be followed by the company and abide by the law by ensuring the rights of workers from the people of the province and ways to abide by the operation of the people of the province exclusively in the projects managed by. "It
    is noteworthy that the field of Ahdab oil in the area of ​​Ahrar Production of 160 thousand barrels per day and working at an increasing pace within the plans set by the Ministry of Oil to increase production

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am