Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America launches official trade inquiry against China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America launches official trade inquiry against China Empty America launches official trade inquiry against China

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 4:14 am

America launches official trade inquiry against China

10:07 - 19/08/2017

The United States has officially launched a commercial investigation into China's intellectual property practices and the forced transfer of US technology, which President Donald Trump called this week.

"On Monday, President Trump asked me to look into Chinese laws, policies and practices that could harm intellectual property rights, innovation and American technological development," US Trade Representative Robert Laitheiser said in a statement.

"After consulting with stakeholders and government agencies, I decided that these crucial issues deserve a thorough investigation," he said. "We will protect intellectual property, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and intellectual property vital to our security and prosperity."

Beijing has responded by warning that "everyone will lose" in the event of a trade war between the world's two largest economies. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/19/185868/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:22 am